COVID-19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR PLAYERS, COACHES, AND UMPIRES
PLAYERS, COACHES, AND UMPIRES
• Anyone with a fever, cough, worsening respiratory symptoms or any known exposure to a person with COVID-19 may not attend any event / game.
• Anyone with someone in their household with a fever, cough, worsening respiratory symptoms or any known exposure to a person with COVID-19 may not attend until cleared by a medical professional
• An umpire or player who tests positive for COVID-19 must inform the League President and may not attend any event until cleared by a medical professional.
• Bring hand sanitizer and a face covering for personal use.
•Practice social distancing of, at least, six feet from individuals not residing within your household, whenever possible.
• While social distancing, it is recommended that you cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering.
• When not wearing a mask, cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
• When social distancing cannot be achieved, you MUST cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering.
• Avoid physical contact, except as the sport requires.
• Players should use their own individual batter’s helmet, glove, bat and catcher’s equipment. Equipment may not be shared.
• No sharing of food or drinks.
• No spitting, sunflower seeds, or gum.
• If waiting to use the restroom, you should stand at least six feet from individuals.
• Any shared field preparation equipment should be sprayed or wiped with cleaner or disinfectant before and after each use.
• After the game, players should “tip their cap” to the opposing team in lieu of a handshake line.
• Team meetings or post-game talks are not permitted after practices and games. Teams should leave the park quickly so that other teams may access the area.